Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://woocommerce-809271-2774885.cloudwaysapps.com website (the “Service”) operated by Ovrok Gaming (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
2. Pricing and Availability
Ovrok Gaming sell numerous redeemable digital codes such as gift cards and game codes for purchase through our various services.
All Gift Cards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue gift cards without notice, even if you have already placed an order.
Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the website at the time you place your order.
3. Vendor Terms and Liability
The codes that you purchase through our collective services are issued and activated by participating third-party retailers and vendors. The purchase of each Gift Card is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing vendor in addition to these Terms:
- Vendors may set expiration dates for such Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain Gift Cards.
- It is important that you review and familiarize yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Card. If you have questions regarding the applicable Vendor terms, please contact the issuing Vendor.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Vendors (and not Ovrok Gaming) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card programs.
- Vendors are also responsible for any and all liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) suffered by you or any other customer caused, directly or indirectly, by such Vendors or their products or services.
- While Ovrok Gaming strives to work with reputable Vendors, Ovrok Gaming has no liability for the sale of products or services to you by a Vendor through the use of any Gift Card or for any Vendor’s failure to honor a Gift Card,
- and you will need to look solely to such Vendor for any remedy in connection with the foregoing.
- You waive and release Ovrok Gaming and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Vendor in connection with a Gift Card it provides.
- Further, neither Ovrok Gaming nor any Vendor is responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
4. Payment Options
Ovrok.com’s online payment system is powered by SSL Wireless.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the purchase price of codes will be billed at full amount in order for Ovrok Gaming to release the code(s) after verifying the payment..
- By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you have sent the payment using the mobile banking method we have listed.
- When you provide your payment information, you authorize us (or a third party payment processor) to process and store your payment and related information.
- In the event that the other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may cancel your order.
- You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
5. Gift Card Activation
After purchasing a Gift Card, you (or the recipient of the Gift Card) must activate the Gift Card by following the instructions provided.
- The Gift Card will only function upon such activation. Activated Gift Cards will be available within 30.seconds
- If your Gift Card has not been activated within such time period, please contact us at [email protected]
6. Cancellations; No Returns
All purchases made through the Services are final.
Purchased Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable, provided, however, that if a Gift Card does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, either refund you the Gift Card purchase amount or replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card or with products or services of equal value for the same Gift Card Vendor.
Incase of a purchase
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact [email protected]
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, Gift Card or Vendor or pricing information provided on our Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
In the event of an error, whether on our Services, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
8. Excluded Territories
- You are not permitted to make purchases from Ovrok Gaming if you are:
- Outside of Bangladesh and don’t have access to the mobile banking payment method.
- Ovrok Gaming is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your loss or the theft of any Gift Card or Game Code; and (ii) any act or omission of a code Vendor in connection with Gift Card or Game Code.
- Gift Cards are ONLY allowed to be used on their respective marketplaces, gift cards cannot be used as tender.